Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
The CAPM certification offers recognition to practitioners who are starting a career in project management as well as project team members who wish to demonstrate their project management knowledge. This certification denotes that the individual possesses the knowledge in the principles and terminology of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), the standard of project management’s generally recognized good practices.
The course is accredited with PMI. Course Provider: PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) ID – 3147
Individuals who contribute specialized skills to a project team can benefit from this certification by allowing them to align their work with that of project mangers. The knowledge a practitioner gains from earning the CAPM certification can be applied to on-the-job experiences which help develop growing levels of competence in the practice of project management. Individuals who carry the CAPM designation after their name enjoy a high level of credibility from PMP® credential holders, project managers, employers and peers.
- 23 PDUs offered (11 Technical, 6 Leadership, 6 Strategic)
- 11 hours of high quality e-learning content
- 14 end-of-chapter quizzes
- 2 CAPM® simulation exams
- Scenarios and case studies
- Course completion certificate
Prerequisites for the CAPM certification:
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 1,500 hours of professional project experience
- Secondary diploma (high school diploma or the global equivalent)
- 23 hours of formal project management training
By the end of this CAPM training, you will:
- Learn the 10 project management knowledge areas, including integration, scope, schedule, cost, quality, resources, communications, risk, procurement, and stakeholder management.
- Develop the fundamentals of implementing standard processes and practices to be successful in your projects.
- Be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to the project management profession.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CAPM® certification exam.
- Become an efficient project manager and become a valuable member of a project management team.
- Learning method
- Online self-paced
- Course access days
- PMI Approved Contact hours
- Course Provider Accreditation
- PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) ID – 3147
No customer reviews for the moment.